Sunday, August 20, 2017

Blog Post Assignment 2

My first two weeks of school was very fascinating.  I did not know I could learn so much in just two weeks. AP classes are really challenging. I enjoy taking these classes because I really enjoy a challenge. I take AP Chemistry, I have once taken Chemistry last year but this year it is slightly difficult. I take P.E which is not so difficult. I enjoy the exercises we do in P.E. My favorite subject which is Math, I take Ms.Mahoney for Pre-Cal, which is not as difficult as AP Chemistry. The last class I take is Mr.Rease. Mr.Rease has really taught us how to write an essay with using good methods.

1 comment:

Book Review of "Fences"

   The play "Fences" is a tragedy, written by August Wilson. The play's setting is in 1957 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  The p...