Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Reflection| Daily Blog

Reflection:
     Mr. finds out that Shug Avery is coming into town and goes all out the way to impress her. After awhile he started coming home very depressed, not working as hard as Celie does in the field. Harpo also complains to his father that Sofia doesn’t listen anything he says. Mr. and Celie advice was to beat Sofia. But due to Sofia having being strong mentally and physically she fights back unlike Sofia.

Daily Blog:
     I didn’t really have a good day at school today because my hair wasn’t did. I strongly dislike going places without my hair did. So after school today I went and got it did for the big senior picture we are taking tomorrow in the Gym at 1:00 p.m.. The hairstyle I got are six feed ins braids going to the back. After I got my hair did, I came home and did my homework.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review of "Fences"

   The play "Fences" is a tragedy, written by August Wilson. The play's setting is in 1957 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  The p...